Media Kit / Product Knowledge
Dark on Light
|Light on Dark||
|Crush & Brush||
|Product Line up||Download hi-res||Download web-res|
|Crush & Brush Toothpaste Tablets Mint||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Crush & Brush Toothpaste Tablets Mint Charcoal||Download hi-res||Product Information|
Crush & Brush Toothpaste Tablets Tangerine Dream
Crush & Brush Toothpaste Tablets Grape Soda
Crush & Brush Toothpaste Tablets Rootbeer Float
|Activated Charcoal 93g||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Activated Charcoal 45g||
|Citrus Spice Blend(formerly Thievery)||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Spearmint||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Moringa||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Fennel||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Cinnamon||Download hi-res||Product Information|
About Our Toothpaste:
- Our products are cruelty-free, vegan, rich in minerals & Earth friendly.
- All our packaging is reusable, recyclable, and refillable.
- All Nelson Naturals products are manufactured in Nelson, British Columbia Canada
Nelson Naturals is the Original Zero Waste Toothpaste!
- Whether you're looking for sparkling white teeth, super fresh breath, or simply searching for a toothpaste that is non-toxic, Nelson Naturals has you covered!
- Their 7 unique formulas offer a wide array of benefits and are the perfect addition to your oral health routine.
- Proudly Plastic-Free & Made in Canada, Nelson Naturals is helping you take care of your mouth, as well as the planet!
- Think outside the tube!
The instructions are in the name! Simply Crush & Brush.
For our toothpastes, we recommend dipping your brush directly in the jar to apply. Not only is this extremely easy to use but you can actually get it all out. Alternatively, you can use a small spoon to apply to bristles.
Please re-cap the jar after use to prevent the product from drying. (Head here for more FAQ)
Kevin Hagel and Dana Di Ponio are the founders of Nelson Naturals. They started manufacturing toothpaste because they were frustrated with the lack of high quality, plastic-free toothpaste available to the public.
In 2012, Nelson Naturals launched with the mission of creating the best ecofriendly toothpaste formulas on the Planet.
We chose reusable glass jars for the packaging of our products, to contribute to a plastic-free world. Once empty, you can either recycle the jars, upcycle them, or bring them to one of our refill centers to top them up (full list of refill centers below).
- Dana & Kevin, Founders of Nelson Naturals.
Diverting Plastic Away from Oceans and Landfills Since 2012
Since our launch, we have helped divert millions of toothpaste away from the landfill, the land, or the oceans. By opting for Nelson Naturals toothpaste, you take a step towards sustainability and contribute to reducing today's reliance on single use plastics.